Mark 11:22-26 (see below)
I’ve discovered these verses are hard for me to say. I find myself wanting to overlook them. This has happened time and time again. So I’ve come to the conclusion, they are very powerful verses and need to be spoken as a prayer at the start of everyday.
Here are the key elements to this amazing passage~
1) When you pray these verses make sure your heart is clear of all unforgiveness towards others and God. (Verses 25 and 26) Ask the Holy Spirit to show you and then help you remove any unforgiveness you have.
2) A mountain in your life is any kind of overwhelming situation. For example, it can be unforgiveness, a difficult relationship, a financial struggle, an addiction, a physical challenge. Make a complete list of the mountains in your life.
3) Look to God. Decide you will have an attitude of complete trust/faith in God that He will get these mountains out of your life. It’s best to start out your day with this attitude. When you waiver from your confidence in God and discouraging thoughts come, push them out of your head. Say a prayer. Ask Jesus to help you keep your trust in God and say His name out loud! Say a related Bible verse out loud to get your thinking back to trusting God.
4) Say aloud your mountains. Say them in a prayer to God using this passage. As you say them practice complete trust without doubt that your Heavenly Father has taken care of this.
5) Are you obeying God in your life? This is important to do. Jesus said He will give you the desires of your heart.
6) Journal when you began doing this. Keep praying everyday. If you faulter from praying it everyday, fix it as fast as you can and keep trusting God.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.