Christmas Parades In the Tulsa Area
1. Dec. 5 @ 7pm Festival of Lights Christmas Parade: downtown Sand Springs: Oklahoma’s oldest night parade starts at 7 p.m. Dec. 5. 245-3221, 599-2008
2. Dec. 6 @ 10am Broken Arrow Civitans Christmas parade: Main Street, Broken Arrow. Parade starts at 10 a.m. Dec. 6. 258-6681
3. Dec. 6 @ noon Coweta Christmas Celebration parade and bazaar: Coweta. Both events start at noon Dec. 6. 486-2513
4. Dec. 6 @ 4pm Christmas on Lake Keystone: New Mannford Ramp, Mann-ford. Fireworks over the lake at 6 p.m.; chili supper at 4 p.m. Dec. 6. 607-9233
5. Dec. 6 @ 6pm Winterfest Christmas Parade: Main Street, Sapulpa. “A Child’s Christmas Dream” is the theme, and parade starts at 6 p.m. on Dec. 6. 224-0170
6. Dec. 12 @ 6pm Bixby Christmas parade and open house: 151st Street and Memorial Drive. Downtown Bixby celebrates with parade, hot cider, more at 6 p.m. Dec. 12.
7. Dec. 13 @ 9:30am Owasso Chamber of Commerce Christmas parade: 111 N. Main St., Owasso. Car clubs, high school royalty and lots of spirit beginning at 9:30 a.m. Dec. 13 in front of Owasso City Hall. 272-2141.
8. Dec. 13 @ 10 am Glenpool Christmas parade: 148th and Fern streets. Pre-parade activities, give-aways, free hot dogs, and dancing highlight annual event, all starting at 10 a.m. Dec. 13. 322-3505
9. Dec. 13 @ 11am Collinsville Christmas parade: Main Street and 13th Avenue, Collinsville. Shriners in mini-cars, the high school’s Crimson Cadets and Collinsville’s Miss Oklahoma 2008 Kelsey Cartwright starting at 11 a.m. Dec. 13. 371-4703
10. Dec. 13 @ 2pm Catoosa Christmas parade: 2000 S. Cherokee St., Catoosa. Parade begins at 2 p.m. Dec. 13. 266-6042
11. Dec. 13 @ 6pm PSO Christmas Parade of Lights: Sixth Street and Cincinnati Avenue. Downtown Tulsa lights up at night for a unique display of bands, bulbs and balloons, led this year by “American Idol” finalist and Tulsan Alaina Whitaker. Starts at 6 p.m. Dec. 13. Call 582-2617 for parade route information.