This is taken from Recipezaar.com
In this recipe you cook your fish in the dishwasher.
Intro: My late MIL, Lizzie, was a wild and crazy cook. One day she was presented with a whole bluefish, fresh from the ocean. She wanted to steam the fish but did not have a large enough steamer. Voila! She thought, the dishwasher! And, believe it, or not, it was a huge success. Now, although most of you reading this will not attempt this daring recipe it may be of use to another wild and crazy chef out there one day. That's why I have to share this wonderful recipe. Please let me know if and when someone does try it. Good luck!
SERVES 4 -6
1 bluefish, Cleaned and Whole
1 cup white wine
1/2 cup butter
1 bunch fresh tarragon
salt and pepper
1. Cut two or three large pieces of aluminum foil, large enough to acommodate and completely wrap the fish.
2. Place fish on aluminum foil.
3. Combine the butter, wine, salt, pepper, and Tarragon and spread on the inside of the whole fish.
4. Wrap the fish and make sure it is air-tight.
5. Place on the top rack of the dishwasher and run through the full cycle, without soap, please.
6. Unwrap and serve with green sauce.